Permits for over dimensional and/or overweight

March 26, 2015

Vehicles or loads that exceeds maximum (vehicle or roadway) weight limits cannot legally be operated on a public roadway without a written permit.  The permit must be issued by the jurisdiction that owns the roadway to be traveled on.  This applies not only to “overweight” vehicles but also to vehicles that exceed maximum width, height or length limits.

  • If you don’t know if your vehicle needs a permit or
  • If you don’t know how or where to get a permit or
  • If you don’t know who has jurisdiction over a particular road or
  • If you want to know how much your vehicle might be able to haul with a permit,               LET US HELP!!!

Ask your question on the form at the right or call us!!!

Blog Archive
« Back to Blog
Ask A Question